Powr

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

National Farm Machinery Show

The "Big Go" in pulling kicks off this evening at Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky.  The National Farm Machinery Show is the largest invitation only pull in the United States.  Competitors from around the world submit resumes to be selected in to the prestigious event.  I will have recaps and updates from the competition each night on the blog and will hopefully post some pit photos and pull photos over the weekend as well.  It is always an exciting time for me to travel home for the show and my devotion to trying to announcer their one day continues to grow as well.  I am really excited about the next few weeks of the blog, as I have been working on a few feature stories that will be posted soon on the blog.  Later this week I hope to post my first feature interview, the interview was with NTPA Rookie of the Year Renee Theobald.  Also coming up is a feature on the man behind the sled, Hooker Bob and hopefully some stories from Farm Show.  Check back for updates from Louisville!

No comments:

Post a Comment