Powr

Friday, September 9, 2011

Hiatus

It was a year ago that I started this blog with the hopes of providing another avenue for pulling fans to enjoy the sport that we all love.  Unfortunately, a career change has prevented me from being able to make as active a run at this as I thought and with that I am now going to devote myself further to establishing a strong following with Miles Beyond 300.  It is my goal to generate awareness for the sport but also highlight some of the phenomenal people who work hard day in and day out to bring shows to you.
2011 has been a fantastic year in the world of truck and tractor pulling, as the bar continues to be raised with each coming year.  The slow economy does not seem to affect the attendance at many of the events that I had the great pleasure of attending.  With the NTPA winding their season down this weekend and the Pro Pulling League next it is almost time to reflect on the achievements of a summer filled with competition. 
Champions Tour is at Wheatland, Missouri this weekend, while Sandwich, Illinois plays hosts to the Grand National crew.  A few classes have already been settled with two of them being the closest point’s races of the summer.  I look forward to bringing more thoughts to you on the 2011 season, as I have had a full summer to reflect on just how much I love this sport! 

No comments:

Post a Comment