Powr

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tons of work on the blog, without blogging!

The last few weeks have been quite crazy for me with a tremendous amount of travel for my job and the excitement of the Holiday season.  I am so thankful for the response the blog has received and that has inspired me to think outside the box in an attempt to differentiate the blog!  I firmly believe the future looks bright for pulling and I hope my blog can be a portion of helping grow the sport I love so much.   


I have been churning up ideas like crazy for the blog but would really like some feedback from you all!  If you have an idea of something you would like to see covered, a puller to be highlighted, or a feature on an event please email them to Milesbeyond300@gmail.com or post it on the Facebook page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment